Followers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Waiting for something exciting...

My life:

1. Bridesmaid dress shopping for my sis...this event alone has inspired to to skip the country when and if I tie the knot. Period.

2. Regular field trips. Yesterday? To the Jennie Stevens Smith Library in big NA. I have to find reasons to get dressed each day. Exploring places I rarely visit is kind of an adventure too...I suppose.

3. Work. Everyday. Always something in my path that needs to be prettied up. What's next? Who knows. Still playing catch-up. Probably will be until this summer sometime.

4. Christmas shopping. A little behind, right? I know.

5. Fixing my Tomtom. Basically, I am fixing to lash out at customer service for this device. I am approaching my 7th call to these guys...bright and early monday morning...as soon as the line becomes available. They are going to hate my by the time this is all over.

Ok. That's all. I'm done.

Today's pearl of Wisdom:
Second chances have the potential to result the same way as that of the first chance. Preparation is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment