Followers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My talented Bloody Bones.




I feel rather unproductive today so I thought I would share with you all these two fabulous images I came across. Have no idea who to credit them to but I love them. Nice work.

Also, I have two websites I have fallen in love with...www.ohjoy.blogs.com AND www.beautifulpaper.typepad.com.
Those two websites have offered to me some entertainment and refuge during this time of complete seclusion in my house.

Anything else exciting happen today? Yeah. It did. I got to watch my dog, bloody bones, sing along as my mom played the piano. He sat outside the living room window and howled along as she played "Be our Guest" from beauty and the beast. ABSOLUTELY hysterical.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
Don't give up too soon. If we all did that, Britney wouldn't be making a a comeback. :)

1 comment:

  1. I miss you. Thanks for the reminders. Hope you're enjoying life at home! Come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete