Followers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Teacup Delight.

This is just a wild guess but I'm going to say that most of you have never wondered what the background of my laptop looks like. Well it is your lucky day.

The picture above is what I see each time I look at my screen...and it makes me a happy girl. Because I like to pretend I am her. Because I would love to be the one sitting in a beautiful fluffy dress in an empty beautiful room surrounded by teacups.

How Beautiful.

I imagine the room is probably chilly but she is perfectly satisfied because the sun rays are warming her shoulders. There is something pleasant and relaxing and serene about her. And one day, I will be her. Maybe not sitting sharing my time with teacups as she so gracefully does, but in my own pleasant and beautiful way, I will be her. Maybe sitting in my floor, surrounded by colored pencils or paint tubes. Whatever it is, it will be my teacups. And I will be her.

Today's Pearl of wisdom:
Find your teacups, surround yourself with them, and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment