Followers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Boring Blog today, folks.

Song lyrics that have been meaningful to me lately:

"I wanna dance the tango with chance and I wanna ride on the wire, cause nothin gets done with dust in your gun and nobody respects a liar...so goodbye for while I'm off to explore every boundary and every door...I'm goin' north." -Missy Higgins

"...so the best thing that I can give to you is for you to go and leave me alone...you've got growin up to do..." -Joshua Radin

"...starin' down the stars, jealous of the moon and you wish you could fly, but you stay where you are like there's nothing you can do if you're too scared to try..." -Nickle Creek

All very bold. All, in some way, made a bit of an impact on me. All are quite nice to listen to as well.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
Read a book. Brilliant Idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment