Followers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Before Bedtime...

Can I have a self-affirmation night? Is that okay?

...because some nights, after having the life drained out of me by people and situations and circumstance, I need to remind myself that I am sufficient.

So that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna close my eyes tonight and shut doors that kill my spirit and enthusiasm. I'm gonna rest tonight in the comfort of knowing that what I have to offer is not useless, but instead, desired by someone. And i am going to wake up in the morning with a renewed sense of worth and an inspired, hungry curiosity.

... and I will place a petition with my Father to help open the eyes of those who have lost their vision and passion, or never had any from the start.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
Think before you speak. Your words can be a loaded gun or a life jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment