Followers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My tummy is growling...

Welp, here's the deal. My hardrive failed on my computer. I am using a pc to type this little note. So basically here is what I have to say.

I am searching for the sunshine.

Friend of mine so kindly pointed out that the blog hasn't been too cheery lately. Thanks Ty.

Its true. Just had a lot on my mind lately.

But I am searching for the sunshine. I probably won't write again for a while though because I'm not gonna re-post until I find it.

And I don't have a computer.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
Do the job your parents choose for you. I'm sure you'll be happy forever that way.

*Today's Pearl of Wisdom is dripping in sarcasm and is intended to be read in a manner that one would do just the opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment