Followers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Magnolia Civic Center presents:


This probably isn't what you were expecting to see when you clicked over to my blog today. I have an announcement to make though. M*A*S*H will be presented on April 2,3, and 4 at the Magnolia Civic Center in New Albany. It is going to be really great not just because I'm in it....I promise....I am totally joking there. I'm so green on stage. Really. Im much better at holding a microphone but I suppose it can't hurt to broaden my horizons a little. AND it gives me a reason to leave my house each night and see other people. Actually, It has been a refreshing experience.

So come out of your unsocial shell, go have dinner at the Coffee Addict OR Vainisi's (both are really great!!) and stroll on down to the theater. Seriously. You'll enjoy it.

Now. In other news...

>Love is in the air. Apparently not mine...but the air somewhere, because I already have 6 weddings scheduled in my planner to attend. That isn't including the one that I had to sing at in Memphis in January. I don't go to weddings unless I have to...singing in them regularly (which I somehow manage to do) will burn you out quickly.

>Daddy is getting closer and closer to being ready to pour concrete! There will be no one who will appreciate a paved driveway better than me. Oh please Jesus, save the rain for later. Amen.

>The Coffee Addict is my new best friend. Great little place in downtown New Albany. Everyone should give it a shot...hahahaha...no pun intended. (...of espresso...get it?!) Anyway, it is one of my new happy places. Its legit and I'm fixing to go there.

Peace out.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
Be conservative with conversation...save some for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment