Followers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Talking too much about nothing at all...

Amazing News.

I finally got a tag! (or stickers anyway. Its gonna take 2-4 weeks to get the actual tag). I'm so pumped! My dream car and I will finally be able to spend some time together.  Forget the IPod. The sweet music that will entertain me now will be the hum of the engine and the wind blowing through my hair...making me look like a poodle, no doubt. But I don't care. These wheels have been hanging out in my yard teasing me all winter and now...its time. Spring is almost here and I am finally going to have warm weather and fun drive time. 

These days, I am seeking happiness. However that may be...wherever I can find it. And as crazy as it seems, when I seek it out, it almost always appears. I have learned that I have to take action though because just like with many other things in life, if I sit around, act spoiled, and expect someone to hand me happiness on a silver platter, I will be very disappointed. 

I say all of that to explain why I am so excited about the VW. I am already planning on having a good summer. I don't think it is going to be as much of an adventure as some of my previous summers but I think that it will be fun because I am going to make a point to enjoy the little Things...or the orange ones...hahah! I want to drive it to the lake with the top back. I want to take it to sonic on the warm late afternoons and grab a Route 44 cranberry limeade. I want to load canvases in the back and deliver them to people who love art just as much as I do. I want to take my dog for a ride in it and watch his big ears fly back. It will not be a provider of happiness, because happiness isn't an object...its a choice, but it will be a contributing factor in my decision to be a happy girl. I'm making appointments if you wanna join me this summer for a happy day. Just call if you are interested.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
If what you want is out of reach-dang it...go get a ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment