Followers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tis the Season for Garden Gnomes...

I'm not a huge fan of spring but I'll tell you what I am a huge fan of......GARDEN GNOMES! I love them and I think they are so wonderfully pleasant. This is the time of year when stores start stocking them too. So if you see me wandering around the garden section of any given local store, get no ideas. I am not a gardener. I am just in search of the protectors of them. Yay, Garden Gnomes!!

So today I was thinking. Scary, right? And I think I figured out right now why I am struggling with just...stuff...in general. This is the first time in my life when I have had to be entirely self-motivated. There has never been another time in my life when I was not seeking the approval of someone else, whether it be a teacher or cheerleading coach or Delta Gamma advisor. I have always been working to please other people. Now, I am the person who I am having to please and I think I am scared to death that what I have to offer will not be good enough for me. Its almost as if one side of my brain is having to answer to the other side of my brain and they are constantly fighting these days.

I'm guessing at this point, you are looking up a facility in the yellow pages where you could have me committed.

Don't worry. I'm fine. I just have some decisions to make. Some big ones. And they are just constantly swimming in my head. Writing here helps me reason.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
Sometimes, answers to important questions like to play Hide-and-seek.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment