Followers

Monday, March 30, 2009

So what's new?

...and that is just what I am trying to do with the feelings of inadequacy that have been plaguing my thoughts and my efforts lately. At a time in my life when I should be most motivated and encouraged, there are lots of departments in my life that seem less than good enough. Whether it is failure to measure up to a certain standard in one area or inability in another, I'm just feeling weak mentally these days. Hopefully, in a week or three, this will pass. I am confident that it will.

In other news:
- I got my eyes checked today. They have gotten worse. I am getting new glasses and I can't wait! They are kinda big and nerdy but that look is coming back in...really it is...hahah!

-My coffee intake is at an all-time high.

-Since being home, the past again has resurfaced. I can't decide if that is good or bad but it sure is fun.

-Class reunion is soon. O Dang.

-M*A*S*H is even sooner! AH! No stress. yeah. right. that's it.

*sigh* I'm tired and I don't get to go to bed tonight because I have too much to do. I'll sleep when I'm dead, I suppose.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
Confidence, Jesus, and fried dill pickles are essentials to pack in the suitcase of life.

1 comment:

  1. just dancing through you blog. Thanks for the peek around - I love your essentials for life...fried pickles? :)

    ReplyDelete