Followers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

And in the great spirit of this Starbucks cup, I will share some simply FABULOUS news with you all. 

I have a studio/office/place of my very own in which to work and exist and create and dream and laugh and make mistakes and find success. I cannot even remotely explain to you how I feel about this! I am so stinkin' happy...and nervous...and relieved. Yeah. It is time. I'm about to finally spread my wings and do some big things. I can't wait. I mean, really... I can't even write intelligently right now because I feel like a 15 year old girl who just got her first car or something. I am practically giddy!

I should just shut up now. I'm done. :D

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
Being scared to death is perfectly natural. Allowing fear to stop you from moving forward is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment