Followers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Refreshed!

Something about the sunshine completely changes me. It encourages me so much.

Today is monday and usually I would be whining about how much Monday blows. But not this monday. It was a great start. Rode to work in my precious VW Punkin. Loafed around for some of the morning. Justified that because of my incredible work day saturday. And this afternoon, I have focused on projects that are all my own. I don't get to do that often but I did it today. Tomorrow, I will work harder. Today, I breezed through.

Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. There is something about crisp cool air and changing tree leaves that just absolutely warms my heart. This time of year makes me love more. People. My dogs. My town. Good Music. I love all of those things more I think during the fall of the year. Am I being seasonally discriminatory? Perhaps. But I can do that. :) On the same note though, I often wish that I was IN love during the fall. Is that weird or what? Not like "I wish I had a bf because I don't wanna be alone" kinda thing...nah...that's not what I'm talking about. I'm not, nor will I ever be that person. I just think that this is a great time of year to share with someone special. I can't think of anything more romantic than grabbing a pumpkin spice latte and walking in a park with pretty trees. Hmmmm...how lovely. One fall, that will happen. Just maybe not this fall. Or maybe...

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
Sometimes, imperfection is so perfect.

*I know today's pearl is a bit of a contradiction but think about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment