Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The next two weeks...

In the next two weeks, I am positive that there will be what some might think is the beginning of world war 3...around my house. Why? The Wedding. Its here. Sigh. It is upon us. And we...are...stressed.

However, after this wedding, I think I will do something positive to counteract the negative energy stemming from the "I Do Blues". I think that I will spread some cheer. You know...like stick random pieces of paper up around town that say "You are beautiful" on them or "Never give up." or even something like in the picture above. I might even buy some spray paint and deface some public property with happiness....probably not...but ya never know. I just feel the need to be an encourager right now. And not necessarily to people I know...i try to encourage them all the time. But instead to people who's lives I may never know anything of. For people who I will never be useful to ...people who will never call me and want things from me. Just people. Because I love people. I think I love people because Jesus loves people. And since we are made in His image, it would only make since, right? Sitting in my studio limits the amount of people time that I get though, so I think God is providing me with a creative challenge on how to love people and reach people without actually working with them every single day. What a great challenge. Guess the brainstorming sessions have begun!

Have a great weekend, ya'll!

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
When you ask someone to move mountains, make yourself available to assist in the process.


No comments:

Post a Comment