Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lessons I am learning...



You always wanted a post. This one is just especially for you. Beyonce says it best. Add this song to that Rhianna one that you are so fond of. :)

Things I have come to realize lately:
1. People don't change in 99 out of 100 cases. Genuine change is a special and rare event.
2. People who settle are weak. I've always been a pretty tough girl. Not giving in now. I'm starting to figure out that I deserve better than what I often give myself credit for...in lots of ways. My talents...my friendship...my heart...I think they are all worth a little something. The people who realize that value are the ones I keep close to me. Love Ya'll.
3. My wedding will be intimate and small. Lindy's was perfect. But I realized that all my life, I have been dreaming of something that was totally wrong for me.
4.Even though fresh flowers die, there is simply no replacement for their temporary beauty.
5. My life is good. I am gonna be okay. I'm gonna make it. I. am. going. to. make. it.
6. Ingrid Michaelson sings music that is absolutely delicious. Listen to her and love her. Piano and all.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
If there is a dance floor available, take advantage of it. Don't let anyone hold you back.

1 comment: