Followers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A reminder that i have no clue what I'm doing here...

Where is this pretty place? I want to go there. I need to go there. You know, that place where you don't know anyone but when you go into the pastry shop for a cup of warm coffee and a brioche on a cool fall night, the barista listens when you talk and then leaves you perfectly alone when you don't.

I'm really scared of this whole business thing that I do.

Scared to death.

Not because I am incapable. But because I am afraid that it will turn me into a monster that works all the time and never gets to enjoy life. A monster that doesn't have time for family or church..and never is relieved from stress...

I don't want to take this pressure I constantly feel out on my family. Nor do I want to miss out on family and friends because I don't feel like talking after work. I also don't want to be lonely for the rest of my life.

Did i make the wrong choice in staying around here? I just don't know anymore. I second guess myself and what I do every single day. For some reason, I just didn't think it would ever be this hard to know what was best for me. I'm a blessed little girl but I'm lost.

I'm scared and I want to run away to a place where everything will be okay.
...But I don't know where that is.

Today's Pearl of Widsom:
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28


No comments:

Post a Comment