Followers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

well, y'all....

Well...yeah.

And this is why:
1. I'm an artist with no direction, really...but lots of ambition.
2. I still live with my parents.
3. I'm single...and can't really decide if I like or dislike that.

So there it is. Plain and simple. There are bad sides to all of the above but Satan isn't gonna inch in and get me down about any of those things. Because I know I am loved for those things or despite them...

Well, guess what, Mr. Satan...I'm gonna have another dance party at Gray & Company in celebration of succeeding enough to pay yet another month's rent! Amen.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
Pictures don't have to go in frames. Nor do ideas have to fit inside boxes. Likewise, people do not have to squish into a mold. Throw away their rules and make your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment