Followers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Posting...


Gray & Co. is alive and well today! If any of you are like me, This is the best time of year for a great cup of coffee!! Above is the latest G&C tshirt design! YAY, COFFEE!

Anyway, Today, I'm feelin pretty awesome. Got much much much to do this week but I'm totally feeling up to it! Life is good and I have no direct complaints. The sun is shining and I have a smile on my face. Still listening to all my christmas music...gotta get prepared for our program in Decmeber at the church.

I was wondering about contentment the other day....ya know...whether it is a good or bad thing to be such. Well, I'll tell ya...I am there in a way. As much as I complain, I really love where I'm at in life right now. I do. I love what I do. I love my friends. I have much to occupy my time. I'm never bored. These are all blessings.

Come see me sometime!

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
If something is hindering your clear view, turn on your windshield wipers.

No comments:

Post a Comment