Followers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Observation: There have been many weddings this year. Thus, there have been many honeymoon pictures posted on facebook. I'm willing to say that 99% of these pictures have involved a tropical beach resort-ish background location.

Conclusion: There is nothing within me that wants to go to some random island for my honeymoon. I like the beach on occasion. But again, NOTHING in me that wants a beach for honeymooning. When Mr. Unidentified and myself dash out on our post-marriage getaway, I'd prefer New York, London, or something that is more interesting to me than sand in my swimsuit. That is just not something I want to battle. I'd rather picnic in a park and catch a good show at night than go on some random excursions with native tour guides and murky water.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
Know who you are. Make decisions based on that.

3 comments:

  1. Justin and I are also not beach people. Justin doesn't like the sand in his shoes, suitcase, and other places. :) If my family goes to the beach, we go sight-seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! That's funny...I can imagine the extreme sun is an issue for him too...ha! I will never forget the story about how he layed in the tanning bed for a total 3 minutes. Hope yall are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got married on Lookout Mountain right outside Chattanooga...and it POURED! And they told us October is supposed to be their driest month, go figure :)

    ReplyDelete