Followers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

ROCKSTAR!


Oh, yall....this is my attitude today. Several of you have commented on how you could tell my mood had been a little blue lately based on the things in my blog. But every single day reveals something new to me. And yesterday is a prime example of this. Yesterday, I learned some things and had a revelation or two and by golly, I'm ready to move on from sad stuff and be happy and thankful for the countless blessing and opportunities that are swarming around in my atmosphere right now at this very second.

Wow, that was one incredible run-on sentence, right? Sorry. Don't hate.

So for today, I will work and probably dance around in my studio while I do so. If you want to join my dance party, stop on in!

I'm happy to be free and independent. Today, I will be a rockstar.

Also, today, I'm gonna give a great big shout-out to my girls...yeah, you...the crazy ones who always come through in the clutch...Love yall!

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
Putting confidence in an unreliable person is like chewing with a toothache or walking on a broken foot. Proverbs 25:19

No comments:

Post a Comment