Followers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Two in a row.

I have been sad lately. Not gonna lie. But Today is Monday, dang it. It is a new day and the beginning of a new week. So ya know what? I'm making a choice. To not be sad, despite some of the things that make me want to be. Ya know why? Because happiness is a choice. If we sit around and wait for happiness to come sweep us up off of our feet we will spend many days miserable and blue.

So today I will be happy. And this week I will be happy. I will find motivation in little things like cups of coffee and the little yellow flowers growing in the pots in front of my shop. And I will make something beautiful.

...and I will choose today to forget as much as possible the things that make me sad.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
Forgiveness and Stupidity. Sometimes they look a lot alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment