Followers

Friday, May 29, 2009

This is me, ya'll. This is me. I'm learning so much these days. Education has taken on a whole new meaning now that it is no longer my main focus in life....Learning has become a hobby instead of a job and an obligation. And the things I'm learning aren't from books. They are from people.

Not only am I learning things from people but I'm learning about them as well. I'm learning which ones I don't want in my life and which ones I don't have time for. I'm also figuring out which ones are worth my time and deserve my attention. The glory of all of this is that we do actually have options. God gives us free will and choice in our lives. How beautiful and gracious and lovely is that? That we have the power in our hands to surround ourselves with love and in return pass it on to others.

In other news:

The studio is home now. I stay here all the time. People are starting to figure out that I'm here and I don't even have a sign up outside. It is quite interesting to just sit back and observe networking at its best. Man, I just sounded like my Dad, didn't I?

Matters of the heart are complicated and beautiful these days...but aren't they always?

Tonight, I'm taking my Grandmother and her Sunday School friend for a night out on the town...Dinner and Hee Haw at the local theatre. I'm certain it will be a good time.

Summer waltzed into town this week. It had serious heat and humidity packed in it's duffle. I'm not complaining though. Not at all. I welcomed it! Soon, the work on our house will be finished and sweet summertime and I will spend hours together enjoying each other.

Broadway practice starts Monday night. I hope that I'm stronger now than I was then. I'm anxious but optiomisitic. Amen.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
Waiting is the hardest part.








No comments:

Post a Comment