Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Day Off...

Lovely typography, i think. Lovely saying as well. That is what my saturday thus far has consisted of. I woke up today at about 8:40 and ironically felt as if I had wasted my entire day. Its funny how I used to think that was waking up incredibly early and now, I feel guilty if I sleep much past 8. I wasted some time around the house with my mom and sister before I piled up and went to the studio. Today is the first day that I have not worked in my studio, but ON my studio. I finally started hanging pictures and it was a good time, yall. I had the Beatles singing to me, the sunshine bursting through my wide open door and my converse sitting by the door because I love to be barefoot. I. love. barefootness. I was also alone. I am quite introverted at times, believe it or not and sometime aloneliness is good.

I had to go fix one of my friend's hair for a wedding and now I am back. It occurred to me that I hadn't posted in quite a while so I thought I would catch up with you all. Nothing wild and crazy has been happening in my neck of the woods. I have seen the sunshine an unusually large amount this week and it has brightened my life...seriously...no pun intended. Sunshine puts me in a good mood.

I think I am rambling. Sorry today wasn't more...um...educating. The creative well is dry for now. Maybe in a day or two it will have been replenished and I'll be full of good stuff to tell ya!

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
Coffee and Red Bull are not seditives. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment