Followers

Monday, April 20, 2009

More Time, please...

Well, folks...this is exactly what I want to do right now. Can you believe it has been 10 days since I posted? There is no excuse for that short of hospitalization. Actually, I have been so incredibly busy with life and work that I have had not a second of time for myself. Life is exhausting, yall.

I have nothing incredibly profound to say today. Just that I'd like to be lost in a beautiful place right now....where no one wants anything from me. And where what I gave away was of my own choosing, not by specific demand and/or force and deadline. Where more than just my artistic talent is recognized.

I'm aware that this is increasingly what my life will consist of...demand. I am just learning about it and adjusting to it though. That's all. I'm learning to work. REALLY work. Work HARD. Yeah, that's it.

I like it though. This is not a complaint. This is exhaustion talking. And its Monday. Uh Oh.

Anyway...IT IS Monday. A new week. New work. New roads to ride down. New trails that need to be blazed. And I am thankful for that.

So I'm gonna leave you with a Pearl and a smile.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
"NO" is a tiny word with immeasurable power. Use it sometime and be amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment