Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Change

The truth in that statement is almost frightening. And it has been twirling around inside my head a whole lot here lately.

See...

I'm not displeased in any way with where I am right now. But I know that I want more out of life.

Two things I want out of life:
1. Live Comfortably. I know too many people who face financial struggles often. I'd like to be in a position where that is not a constant worry in my life.
2. Have the means and opportunities to help others. I think that helping others is one of the best ways to demonstrate Christ's love to those who don't know of it.

I know that in order to be successful with #2, being successful with #1 would help a whole lot.

Now that I have settled myself to these ideas, I am currently trying to decide what is the best way to get where I want to be. Art will always be a part of me...and a part of the plan in some capacity. But perhaps not the main avenue that I travel as it has been for the past two years.

I dunno. We'll see. I'm setting goals. Looking at the big picture.

I'm making plans.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
Don't learn the hard way...coming from someone who always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment