Followers

Monday, January 25, 2010

In better spirits...


Today is a new day, too. A Monday. I feel like Mondays have been given a pretty bad reputation, and I think that this is an injustice because Mondays aren't bad at all. They are refreshing and new. They are the beginning. The Starting Line. And to be quite honest, that excites me just a little.

Though I am still searching and praying a whole lot these days, I am taking my own advice and blooming where I have been planted...at least for today. Because to be completely honest, for the last two+ weeks, I haven't cared about anything. I have been dead in spirit. That, y'all, is a terrible way to live. I'm still don't have answers...may never have answers. But I must move forward and choose happiness.

In saying that, I have already packed up my Christmas decorations at the studio this morning and swept the floor for the first time all year (I told you I hadn't cared about anything at all...I meant it.) I am going to be completing a lot of things this week. And starting some stuff too. I am ready to see results. If I have to be here...I will make something of it.

List time.

Things I have learned:
+ It could be worse.
+ I'm not the only person going through this.
+ My physical well-being can no longer suffer due to work.
+ Happiness is a choice.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
Today is another chance.

1 comment:

  1. My mom always told me when I got down and out - - "Things are always better after 9am in the morning" And for me, making myself SMILE on purpose (even if it hurts) eventually makes it better. Smiling is contagious, even with yourself.

    ReplyDelete