Followers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Life is good.

WORDS TO LIVE BY!! I just personally wish that more people understood and completely accepted that. SO many people around me say that and then they try to be far too involved in the workings of the universe. Quite frankly, I just roll along being who I am, allowing the Good Lord to act as He shall. (Don't confuse this idea with a lack of motivation.) When opportunities arise, I grab them. When they don't, I appreciate said down time. I do not force myself into situations where there is no room or desire for me to be there. However, I also do not pass up good things if they come along due to fear or uncertainty. A little of both of those things are what keep life exciting right?

I watched the meteor shower the other night. There was something fearful and uncertain about that...Maybe it was the fact that I never knew when I was gonna see one or the realization that we are just teeny tiny specs of existence in this infinite universe. Or maybe it was the fact that I never knew when my dog was about to bust up in our party...But that fear and uncertainty didn't stop me from enjoying every morsel of goodness that night had to offer. It was meant to happen. Yeah.

Pink Pearl of Wisdom:
McDonald's WILL get your order wrong. Its true.

*that may not seem like wisdom but I promise it is something that I have learned over the course of quite a bit of time. Take it for what it is worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment