Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Choose to Snooze

Since I moved home, I became a part of something special in my parents' house: the morning ritual. It goes a little something like this...

Mama and Daddy wake up early. Daddy makes sausage and biscuit for everyone. Mama makes coffee. They sit at the kitchen table. They ponder life.

However, I think I have added a little excitement to the mix. Now Daddy has another job. He is my unofficial alarm clock. He took this job upon himself for I assure you...I did not assign it to him. He very much enjoys waking me because according to him, if he has to be awake, everyone else should be too.

In other news, Today was my friend's funeral. It was one of the most appropriate services I have ever attended. The song choices could have been no more perfect and I feel like he would have been satisfied with the way things were arranged.

Anything else exciting today?
- McDonalds coffee
-Post card from my Italian friend, Luca
- More coloring

Guess that's it.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:
LIVING ALARM CLOCKS DON'T HAVE SNOOZE BUTTONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment